Member are reminded that:
- A field Captain must be appointed from those attending at the time of the shoot.
- The shooting ranges must be set up with all required safety flags and barriers.
- At the completion of shooting all club equipment must be stored away in the sheds and locked.
- Members should always carry their Affiliation card.
- Heinemann Park – Sunday 9:30am Practice for 10:00am Start.
- Archery Road – Wednesday 9:30am Practice for 10:00am Start.
- Archery Road – 3rd Saturday Field Shoot 8:30am Practice, 9:00am set up, 9:30am start
- Archery Road – Sunday to Friday & Saturday after 1:30pm for Target practice, Saturday 8:30am to 1:30pm for Field Practice.
- Archery Road – Wednesday Twilight Indoor 6;00pm Practice, 6:30pm Start.
- Angaston Show Hall – Thursday Indoor Shoot 6:30pm Setup.
- The shooting calendar is designed to provide a selection of rounds each week for the novice archer though to the experienced archer.
- Scheduled rounds are to be shot strictly in accordance with Archery Australia, Archery SA rules & World Crossbow Rules as applicable.
- All Calendar Rounds may be considered Crossbow Rounds provided they are shot on the appropriate face.
- Novices should average a score of 40 per end before extending their distances.
- Archers will select from the rounds indicated for the week of the year (i.e. week 1).
- Weeks commence Monday and end Sunday.
- Round used for Tournaments may be used for practice three weeks prior to event as programmed rounds.
- Completed score sheets are to be placed in the appropriate tray in the club sheds and the club recorder will collect and record the scores for each archer. Incomplete score sheets will not be recorded.
- Only score sheets with all areas completed for the programmed round and particular date will be eligible for award/record claims.
- Claims for All Gold and Perfect Tens should be indicated alongside the relevant end.
- If you are unsure of your division please check with the Records Keeper.